Hope to hear from you!
There are several ways you can get involved and support the "I'm on it" campaign in your community and through your networks.
Please email email@example.com to let us know that you'd like to spread the word!
We are looking for student leaders, community volunteers, and fellow New Yorkers who are interested in sharing information and resources about birth control with friends and community members.
Email us if...
- You’re interested in talking about sexual health resources and promoting the "I'm on it" campaign
- Your student group on campus would like resources for an event or tabling opportunity
- Your organization would like materials for an upcoming event or to have on hand for community members
- You’re an organizer in your community interested in sharing "I'm on it" information
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you'd like to get involved
And help us spread the word on social media too!
IUD, implant, shot, patch, pill! These are just a few of the birth control methods available. This site from Planned Parenthood of New York City helps you figure out which one is best for you, and where to get it. ImOnItNYC.com #ImOnItNYC